Living Well with Brain Injury Workshop
What is it?
A 12-week overview workshop, that will give participants a chance to learn more about how brain injury affects their lives and how to cope effectively with the changes.
Brain basics and changes after an injury, ways to cope/compensate, communication, managing emotions, relationships, family, and sexuality.
Adult survivors of ABI (Age 18 to 60):
- Who want to learn more about living with their brain injury.
- Are able to participate positively in a group.
- Who were old enough at the time of injury to know a “before and after”.
- Fall 2014: October 2 - December 18, 2014 (Thursday Mornings 9:30—12:00)
- Winter 2015: January 13 - March 31, 2015 (Tuesday Afternoons 1:30-4:00)
- Spring 2015: April 9 - June 25, 2015 (Thursday Mornings 9:30—12:00)
Community Head Injury Resource Services (CHIRS)
62 Finch Ave. West (near Yonge St.)
Depends on your situation. Call us.
Who to Call?
CHIRS Intake Services: (416) 240-8000
Please note that spaces are limited.
Download the flyer in Adobe Acrobat format (PDF)